Review The One by Kiera Cass

Posted by Unknown - -

Just read it, and my first impression was outstanding. Absolutely highly recomended novel. OMG I just thought I could thinking about America and Maxon for the next whole week. I couldn't stop thinking about them. They were so much perfect, completed each other.

this one my review I putted on Goodreads
The One (The Selection, #3)The One by Kiera Cass

My rating: 5 of 5 stars


Can't believe it was already end. I want more, I want more of America and Maxon's story. I can't stop thinking about them.
I dont even know that maxon was that sweet of men. He was so romantic. I like him even more in this novel.
Highly recommended series. Looking forward for another from the author. :D




View all my reviews

Leave a Reply

Jangan sungkan-sungkan untuk bertanya.
Anonymous says:
Malu Bertanya, Sesat Di Jalan